The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Much Quicker Results - Saturday

I got my breakfast at 1000. Ate, did WoA results and finnished said results at 2000. Right, that's out of the way, now onto today's main feature. Colin gets his hair done Firstly here is a picture of Colin before the hair straightening. Brierley and Sarah get to work on his hair, starting at the back. I've never seen hair straightened so was quite impresssed when I saw it in action. I also didn't understand why they need hair clips. Here's another action shot of the hair getting progressively straighter. Here is a picture of Brierley acting her age and Sarah, well, we all know what Sarah is like... And here is the finnished product. Within moments it looked a little like my hair. Well, tomorrow is Sunday and that means I get a lie in (like today) before Monday. The problem for Monday is I'm not sure exactly which is my timetable. So I'm turning up to a lab at 0900 and hoping it's mine. Otherwise I'll have to complain it wasn't clear enough. Note: On Wednessday I forgot to mention that Sarah had typed up a list of "Top 10 Tips for Dealing with Ladies" and gave me #3. "Never call a lady by the name of another lady, especially if she's your ex".

Random Question of the Day Do you think I'd look better with straightened hair? It's not got a lot of hair in it, but this is a picture of me. Apparently my hair needs to be longer before it can be straightened.

2 comments:

Mum said...

I can't see you letting your hair get long enough to have it straightened - especially if you are going to be cycling again soon.

Anonymous said...

exactly what am i like???? :-(