The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rough, tumble and ready to roll - Tuesday

I've been given some of what I consider to be rather good advice. "Don't tell people too much about your love life on a blog". Therefore at the best you're all going to have to live with massively delayed or more likely, no news. I got up at 1100 and got a bus in to see my personal tutor. Rinat wrote an excellent reference for me (Resident Assistant so I can stay in halls). Tom also said to put his name down for a second reference, so I did. Shortly after dinner I gave Brieley (I've been spelling it wrong all this time) and showed her something. Last night Gareth and I had gotten her to believe that we'd installed a special virus on her computer. This 'virus' displayed 'information' about itself at startup. Briely was not impressed and I said I'd watch her boot it up to prove that it wasn't that bad. The 'information' was of course just a spalsh screen. We hacked the boot image, there was no virus. A smiley face came up with words saying "Enjoy your computer, love from Gareth and Teifion". She seems to be happy with it. Shortly after that we went to Greg's house and watched a movie (Mr and Mrs Smith). I drank lots of fizzy drinks. After the movie Colin had his hair straightened. I got lots of pictures and will post them up some time soon. For those that downloaded a partial version of the mp3 file yesterday, re-download it. I've no idea why but sometimes people only get partial downloads. After the hair-styling we went and played frisbee in the dark. Steve, Greg, Andrew, Sam, Brieley, Sarah, Colin and myself played. The other guys are stronger than me and we were playing rough and tumble frisbee. I did my best and am knackered and aching. No doubt it'll be worse tomorrow. Note: Arakasi has now contacted us, he's not well but he's alive and will be better soon.

Random Fact of the Day I did my podcast today. More importantly I added a little comment at the end of it saying the follwoing. "Never ever ask 'are you done yet' to a Custodian. It's anoying when one person does it. It is annoying, time consuming and agrivating when several do it." I'm trying to think of a good enough list of things I can do to people like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you ever want to stay in halls?

Teifion said...

Because Halls are awsome

Anonymous said...

the bits on your love life are the most entertaining bits!! Don't leve them out. I dont mean that in a mean way. I stumbled on your blog randomly and it's like a good book. can't seem to put it down either!

Teifion said...

I'm sorry to disaapoint you. If you want I can make stuff up, thoguh I think it'd not be the same.

Anonymous said...

no there is definitely a certain reality factor. have you ever thought of trying to write a novel though?

Anonymous said...

is colin a boy or a girl?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.