The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sneezing my Brains out - Saturday - 8th of October

I awoke that morning refreshed and ready for a nice long lie in. At about ten-ish I got up, I was going to walk a whole mile to Liddle but Dan was going to Asda anyway so we all hoped in his car and sped off. I restocked on Milk and Bread, tomorrow morning I'm having fried egg and Gammon slices, yum. Throughout the day I managed to completely annoy myself by spending some time trying to figure out why my Othello AI (now called Odummo) was not working. It turned out that I had missed one crucial line that any programmer except the newest would know about. It was quite an un-eventful day, I'll make sure that the Othello game is available for download some time

Lesson of the Day - If you think there is a problem, chances are it'll be a simple one

2 comments:

Major Look said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NoviceProgrammer said...

Hi!
It was nice reading your blog.
I once tried the Othelo AI as well, in my 3rd year. Found out later there was a major flaw in my evaluation function and my UI was botched up...so modified it into a 2 player game:)
Anyways all the best to you!