The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Math Test - Tuesday 4th of October

I got up early enough to enjoy a fried breakfast in the refectory, it was delicious. I travelled to the center of Portsmouth for my Math test, my Secondary School Math teachers will be very happy to know that I remembered how to do most of the questions and got most of those right. The questions were A level grade, but the answers were in multiple choice form. After completing the test I headed back home to a lovely Tuna Fish sandwich. Anybody that knows me from Wales will probably wonder why it took me so long to get one, I admit, I should have had one yesterday, chances are I wouldn't have this runny nose. As I have been living in Wales for several years I am acclimatized to having pouring rain and ice cold gales, I must say that I almost miss them, while everybody else here is complaining of it being too cold for them and walking around in really thick clothing, I am walking around in T-Shirt and Shorts, I told them that if they wanted to be cold, they should wait till the winter, then hold their hands in a 20mph ice cold wind, without gloves, it will be interesting to see if any of them do try when they are drunk. At 1530 I had a student meeting with people in my course and similar courses, that meant that I had some free time, I used it wisely to convert what had been written in a plain-text file into this lovely (at least I think it is) web-page file. The student meeting was very good, I got to know a person called Tom who is staying back a year, he told us what to expect from the different lecturers. Myself, Sam, Duane and Dan went out to the bar that night. We left early because I was feeling poorly and they wanted to play monopoly. I got a good night sleep.

Lesson of the Day - People won't believe you when you tell them they you can do something they have little idea about, in my case, I said I could go faster than 20mph on flat road on my bike.

0 comments: