The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Meet the Neighbors - Sunday 2nd of October

Waking up at about six-ish I lay in bed admiring the warmth and cosiness of my bedding, it was awesome, however, there were things to do, I got up and showered. The shower that I have can get so hot that it'd probably burn the skin off a person, I chose not to make it that hot, my problem was that the shower had a height that appears to have been designed for someone from my year at Wales, short, my back does not ache yet. Also of note with regards to the shower, it has enough driving force to push over a sheet of cardboard, i.e. not much at all. At ten-ish I went down to the cafeteria and found that today, brunch would be at 12, not 10. I met a nice guy called Luke. Luke, Sam and myself walked along the sea front for a quarter of an hour. I went back to the cafeteria and sat down for a while with a guy named Peter. When they started serving food I got some and met a very nice chap called James, we had food with a couple of guys I forgot to get the names of, they said however that they would also be in the Anglesea building so I should meet them later. The food was delicious and the head chef tom/bob is a very funny guy. Later that day Abbey, Dan and Marisa arrived. They are all very nice people and it should be a fun year living next to them. The pub quiz that evening in the bar was great fun, we didn't win but we had fun. Our team name was 'I wear women's underwear', to our great dismay the announcer did not read our team name out.

Lesson of the Day - There are free hot drinks in the cafeteria, though it may only be with a meal

0 comments: