The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Enrollment - Monday 3rd of October

After almost missing the correct bus (lousy 24 hour clock...) I found that no enrollment stuff happened until a half hour later and that I could actually have been a couple of hours late... After Enrollment I returned to the Langstone Village and was offered a free donut by the Christian Universityon people, we sat and chatted for a while. I am not religious, I do not worship anything and do not intend to. However, The Christian Universityon will consist of people that do not drink heavily, normally non-smokers and also know how to have a good time. They told me there is a BBQ on friday, and the week later they were having a ball pit party, yeah, it 'sounds' rubbish, but I challenge you to play in a ball pit and not have fun. Upon returning to my room I once again cursed the 24 hour clock system as I was going to miss the 'class talk'. I got to the Universityversity as fast as possible and found that a talk was happening right after that one. Upon getting back I had dinner with Dan, Marisa and Sam. During dinner they discovered that I am chronically sarcastic and Dan got the nickname 'Incredible Dan' in return for naming me Tiargo. I took to my bed early that night as I had a light cold, according to someone, this is because I was wearing shorts. I however attribute it to the stress of missing my cat and bike. My cat allows you to hold him in almost any pose, I'll put some pictures up some time so you can see how stupid he looks. My bike because I was not used to traveling on a bus, if I wanted to go somewhere, I cycled, end of story, I didn't care much about the weather.

Lesson of the Day - Everybody is still new, despite what you may think by the way they walk in groups

0 comments: