The blog has now moved!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

And World of Arl is back! - Saturday

Yeah, we have the first turn in WoA today. I went to bed at 0200 ish because someone very silly stayed up all night explaining how Diplomacy in WoA works. However, I think it'll be worth it, I stand by the fact that the strongest force in WoA isn't the military or magic, it's the other players. Shame that most people tend to ignore me... In other news, Lauren arrived today, though Gareth left yesterday so there's still only 3 people here. In other news I'm taking pictures of my Church tomorrow for the website I'm making. On the subject of web-design, I made the sub-forum viewable to anybody, I also updated the CSS Cheat Sheet and made an HTML one too. Apparently the HTML one is actually of use to people still learning the language. I've begun the planning for my PHP tutorial, I expect it to be somewhat longer than the other two (possibly because it's actually a language). For dinner we had Pizza and umm, that's about it. Hey look, my day was interesting enough that I don't need to use my Sandwich filler as a filler (pun very much intended). Quote of the Day "they might have something better than the internet out by then"

3 comments:

Emz said...

Yeah and I know who that someone was as well!

*cough*YOU*cough*

(sorry, my cold is playing up again...)

Besides, I thought it was more like 0100 ish...well, unless you went through the same thing twice with somebody else, but you went offline...

I also had pizza for dinner,the little deep pan ones ^^ I thought it was strange enough when we say we're off for food at the same time, are we really gonna start eating the same things as well?! :P

*hides in a corner*

*comes out from hiding and points at quote* Nice quote, very insightful :D

Teifion said...

I had a Dominos pizza, completely different. If you want to start coyping me (can't blame you, I am something of a role model to you...) then I can tell you in advance what I'm eating.

Emz said...

Somehow I honestly can't see that happening...

Sorry to burst your bubble.