The blog has now moved!

Friday, September 22, 2006

More teaching - Friday

I spent the first half of the day playing with some fun arithmetical problems we developed on WoA, namely that the whole Economy system is automatic and I'm the one who wrote it, when we wanted to change the numbers, who had to spend a couple of hours changing them? No, it wasn't someone from the CU, it was me. Anyhoo, I completed a tutorial on CSS today and even made a spiffy cheat sheet for it. While not as extensive as the at IloveJackDaniels.com it contains everything I think you need, I certainly find there is more than enough on the ones he provides, plus someone suggested making my tutorials into an ebook, and if I were to do that I can't use his. In other news we have found that this house is nigh on Sound Proof. By this I mean that even with a fair bit of volume, if the door is mostly closed, you can hardly hear music, it's as if the house was designed for us!

1 comments:

Emz said...

You made a good HTML one as well. Wish my printer was working...then I could print them out.

As for the house, you must be happy that you got that one and not another! Just think, another house might not have been so sound proof! I guess leaving things late can have good outcomes as well.