The blog has now moved!

Monday, September 18, 2006

No Job - Monday

First interesting thing of the day involved myself, Pete and Gareth going around looking for part time jobs. We failed to find any, Pete is talking about making a template thing, we'll have to see where that goes. Not too long after getting back, myself and Pete bought the Therion albums and they're very nice. However, we can't burn the songs to a CD! I consider it stupid that we can't burn songs we bought to a CD, on the plus side I've found a way round it, though it's sucking up my processor power a lot and will take a little time to do, time I feel will be well spent. Those that were reading in the last few weeks of term might remember this. I happen to have a somewhat larger version still, Emma asked for it and promptly produced Ladies Man 2. I couldn't stop laughing and Lorna was saying just the other day she wanted a large version of with SiƤn and Jo cropped out of the picture... Now, free stuff competition. The aim of the game is to get as much free stuff as you can, it's a friendly competition and there's no prize. You must provide Photographic evidence or, if you're lucky enough to live near me, I have to see it (espcially Lorna, she's tried to cheat twice) 1) The Free Stuff cannot come from people you actually know 2) You have to get it yourself, no you cannot get the new CU relay worker to get stuff for you Lorna, no, I don't care how many times you ask. Lorna, it's your problem, not mine that you're stuck on the CU stall for Freshers Fayre and I'm not... In other news I'm running out of Hard Disk space and need to stash my AVI files on the iBook I brought down with me, now called "External Storage that's faster than USB 1"

3 comments:

Emz said...

Wo0t! Therion rock :P

And I'm glad you like the picture! ^^
I could make loads of different ones...*grins manically* :P

Welshie said...

hello

Teifion said...

I now know how to spell your name :)