The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Progress? - Tuesday

I found that using my first method of converting Therion to MP3 format didn't work, it left them in terrible quality, my second did but required me to be at the computer and do stuff every few minutes. On the plus side it didn't use so much processor power that it could stop me doing other stuff such as MSN or WoA. I should probably say that most of the WoA stuff I do is not the running, but re-writing and updating of the rules. On the plus side I've recently re-done just about every section and so by the time I start lectures I will not have any more to do, thus freeing up time for Database type stuff and possibly, the gathering of free stuff. In the evening Lorna and Brierley came over to our house and commented that it was very clean, Lorna saw the Ladies Man 2 picture and really likes it, she's a strange one that Lorna. Afterwards we all went to the beach and then back to the Ladies house, it's somewhat nicer than ours (and I don't mean purely in cleanliness) but we didn't have a vast number of choices anyway so that's our fault.

0 comments: