The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Reader Numbers Skyrocket - Wednessday

Shortly after posting yesterdays blog, my MSN sign in name changed to "Can Teifion get a girlfriend? Find out at http://teifion.blogspot.com". Lots of people messaged me within 5 minutes saying that they really liked my blog. I need to do this sort of thing more often (well, not when I achieve my aim, but until then...) Today was not the best day, I woke and had breakfast. Went to the computing lecture, answered all the questions that nobody else wanted to. I then went to a very very boring lecture about business. After that I went back to halls and chatted on MSN, did some Othello planning and other such stuff. I spent most of my time shortly before dinner talking to a Columbian about dating. I've been given lots of tips, including but not limited to, shaving. As such I will now stop proving to Briley that I can grow a beard (even if it is very slowly) and have a cleanly shaven chin. I've been doing more pushups, I'll start counting how many. I'd like to note that I'm doing proper push ups, arms at 180 degrees to each other and chest dipping all the way. Dinner was pretty good, roast. Though the apple that I had afterwards was horrible (Sorry Luis, it's going to take a while to make use of that tip). After dinner I did some more chatting and web stuff. Of bad note is that today was a bad day for my searches. I engaged exactly 0 new ladies in conversation. I will have to try harder tomorrow, I'm an open day guide, maybe there will be one there. The CU meeting that evening was quite good. We discussed some stuff and then somehow got onto the topic of exactly why I'm not a Christian. After the hall group I went back to my room and tried to persuade Sarah that Anton was okay to talk to, she's pretty firmly against it for some reason. I then was told the Briley's internet connection was down, so I went over to her room and managed to find no reason why it wasn't working. I then tried to unistall Norton Anti Virus. I must say that Norton have a very nice piece of kit there, it's VERY hard to uninstall safely. I didn't actually touch anything because there was no surefire way of uninstalling it. If anybody knows of a good way of removing Norton from windows, email me - sarkalian at gmail.com - and tell me how. I can then fix Briley's computer and put a real anti-virus software system on it. The best way would be to stick a Mac OS on it but I'm not sure what the best way to do that is. It would however stop just about any viruses (they will just not work). Tune in to tomorrows blog to find out what I did as a Student Guide, see a picture of me in my Student Guide uniform and find out how goes my chatting skills. There is no annoying noise today, instead I must say the following to two people.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
Their online names are Hegemon and Zorg. They are the MOST gullible of people that clicked the link. Some people went abotu 10 links in, that's bad. But these two went around the loop (apparently it loops) TWICE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grumble grumble grumble

Unknown said...

I'll admit, it had me goin. I went further than 10 in. But by the 5th one I was getting to tired to continue looking.

Anonymous said...

I realised about three links in but i kept going to see if it actually had an end, it repeated twice then the last link leads to itself continuously... i was bored ok!

Anonymous said...

I'm inclined to follow Teif's example:

Mwhaahahhaahahahahahhaahahha!

Teif, how about setting up a Cookie for Girl fund?