The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not so hot today - Tuesday

If you're reading this because you can't believe I even think I can get a Girlfriend, read Monday first.

I was woken by the not so dulcet tones of Aaron phoning me. What made it slightly more annoying was that it was at 0130 and I'd gotten to sleep about 30 minutes ago. Surely it must be an emergency. No it wasn't. It was Gareth's block getting a fire alarm. I've decided that if that happens to me, I'm putting some clothes on and taking my duvae with me. Hmmm, maybe I can use that to start a conversation with someone... *adds to list of stuff he can use*

Any hoo, after going back to sleep I got up at about 1030 and had breakfast and did some web stuff. I also got a chance to chat with Sam. I already knew that Dominique did Entertainment Technology but didn't know that she was in the same class as Sam and Duane. They saw her at the bus stop and Duane said "Do you want a cookie?". They then all started talking.

It transpires that Sam and Duane are under the impression that I've said I chatted up Dominique. If I did, sorry, I meant that I got her chatting (if only for 60 seconds). Oh, she's also got a Boyfriend (lucky guy that he is). My aim is of course to get a Girl friend, but I'm happy to just get into conversation with people to start with (I'm almost anti-social).

However, I had a lecture today and another pack of cookies, and as is often the case, a sunny disposition. However, there was nobody in the least bit interested in talking to me so I stowed the cookies and bided my time. The lecture was okay, and afterwards I went to the bus stop to go home. Again, nobody that seemed to want to talk to me. As such I decided to eat the cookies. (Don't want them going to waste).

Dinner was okay, after it I did some blogging and web-design. I need a way to get more cookies, I've run out. On the plus side I do have 2 litres of Sugar Free Coke and it tastes extra good because it's only 17p for 2 litres. Talking to people on MSN the general consencus is that I am doing well and on the right track for getting a girl friend. For all the girls out there, do you think there is anything wrong with what I'm doing, I'm just waiting for someone to yell through over MSN

*HIGH FIVE*, Way to go Teifion

More importantly, I'm wating for a lady to do this, and mean it.

I made a very poor start on my othello program before realising that I have some WoA stuff to do (Auto-Orders for you WoA players) and so did them. Several friends have expressed a wish to help in making database stuff for WoA and so I've gotten them to register on the forum. We've got a private area where we plan stuff. Chances are it'll get more active once we start learning PHP and MySQL (most of us know it already, we'll have to have something to do in lectures).

I have a gut feeling tomorrow won't result in any conversations, but there are lots of cookies and lots of girls. I even have time. If there is some lady somewhere that knows me already and really really likes me, you'd better tell me before I actually manage to pull of a top score according to Anton (marriage or something like it).

I also realised that most of you have no idea how to contact me. My MSN address is axus AT khemri.co.uk and my email sarkalian AT gmail.com

I removed the @ symbols and replaced them with AT to stop spambots getting hold of them.

No annoying noise today, I got something much much more amusing. The best blonde joke ever (No offense intented to blondes in any way shape or form).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HIGH FIVE*, Way to go Teifion

Anonymous said...

well Ti, im thinking... if im honest (sorry to all the random people out there who r obsessed with him getting a girl) i reckon u should stop looking so hard, cos at the end of the day if you're just going around trying to find any old girl that will go out with u (which it does sound like... sorry!) then whats the point? Its not really gonna mean anything. Why dont u wait till the right girl comes along and then have a much more succesful relationship, and alot less heartache! :-)

Teifion said...

Ah ha, well the part of the cunning plan is that I am trying to make friends first. Then from there if they are the right person then it could go further.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr T. go get some pity from some foo!

Anonymous said...

I haven't got a problem with you offering me another cookie, I only go back to Langstone when I'm hungry, lol.