The blog has now moved!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

By wiggle they mean heave - Sunday

I got up at the early early time of 0900. I also had very loud music on. When I actualyl got up at 0930 Sam had his music on. Lorna was waiting outside the building at 1000, I told her about the idea for the mockumentry, she liked it. Sarah also liked the idea and they've both said they'd like to be in it (there'll be an episode on asking girls out of course). Briley was ill, tired or overworked and couldn't come this morning. Once we got back from chruch I sat in the refectory and talked to Nicholas. He's quite an okay sort of guy. Sadly I was not offered any free food. That meant I had to guzzle some tuna fish, mmmmm, tuna. I decided that maybe my desk could move, I'd managed to wobble it. I tried using my arms to move it, but that didn't work. Then I crouched under it and pushed with my legs. My legs get somewhat more exercise than my arms and as such the painted screw (hence why I hadn't seen it) poped out and the desk moved nicely. I now have the subwoofer on the floor (lots of cardboard so as to not keep people awake too much). If through some fluke of luck whoever is in D8 reads this, feel free to ring me and complain it's too loud. I can't garuntee it'll go down, but I will at least listen to the call. I spent the evening thinking about making a WoA podcast, I doubt it'd be of much interest to a non-WoA player so I'll leave it there. I spent some time talking to various people over MSN, including Abi from the CU. She wants to know why I keep putting myself down, I've told her I will explain my philosophy tomorrow in the pub after the CU meeting.

Completely worthless fact of the day Splat! my teddy has nicer fur when cold, no, I won't be putting it in the fridge. It goes on my desk. That reminds me, the other worthless facts are that Toffee Squares and Major Look are my parents. So if you want to know where I got my personality from, it's from them and their random comments.

5 comments:

Mum said...

worthless facts huh!

Anonymous said...

as the site manager for Langstone village I would be most concerned at your wanton destruction of University property

Teifion said...

I know who the site manager is. And I doubt he'll have a problem with what I've done, I was TOLD to wiggle the desk, it's not my fauly I don't know my own strength (All those pushups). Besides, the screw will still go back in.

Anonymous said...

It would be much more interesting if perhaps you posted your philosophy on here because there are lots of people who could read it and perhaps help you out.

Teifion said...

I'll do that today