The blog has now moved!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ten Hours - Saturday

I was awoken at 0300. Next time there are drunks running around on the grass, I hope I am awake enough to tell them to come over to under my window, where I will promptly throw cold water over them. Based on the tempreature recently that'll make them shut up and go inside pretty fast. I managed to fall back asleep. After getting up I did some improving to the orders program I use and went to get brunch. 10 hours later we've finnished WoA results. Yes, ten hours of working stuff out. The reason for this? Arakasi has not turned up at all for a whole week, we're now actually worried about him as if he was indisposed he'd have tried to get a message to us. I just hope that whatever happened is not serious and he's already recovered. During today I managed to dink 2 litres of cheap coke. Apparently that's 4.2267528 pints. Mmmm. I did a lot of push-ups today and feel better for it. Also of interest was some moron that phoned me up, here's a paraphrase of the conversation. Me: Hello, this is Teifion speaking, how can I help you? Them: Hello, this is Jugglers night club, we are calling about an incident last night Me: Okay.... (I've never been there) Them: I'm transfering you to someone - sound of a little giggling - Hello Me: Okay, what's the problem? Them: Who is this? Me: (slightly annoyed). It's Teifion, I've never been to that night club and I'm thinking that this is a prank call Them: No, this is a serious alegation Me: I'm going to hang up now, bye Them: We are going to record this call (beep noise) Hang up I figured that there are a whole host of things they did wrong, the most annyoing thing? I can't get their number to return the joke. They phoned Aaron as well, he just said it was Domino's pizza house and kept repeating pizza, he really annoyed them.

Worthless Fact of the Day Drinking a litre of coke in an hour makes your bladder complain a lot

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had an idea. I think for the WoA podcast you could also include a section where you interview the players and find out who they are in their real lives. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you already thought of this.

Teifion said...

I was planning on doing interviews about the game, but never thought about doing it about their real lives. That's a really good idea
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

How many is a lot of pushups?

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find that is Jongleurs nightclub Teifion, not Jugglers!!