The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

B101 is rubbish - Monday

I got up at around 0900 and went into Uni to chat to some people and revise for the exam. It was amazingly cold today, I'm worried that I'm not eating enough as I really felt cold. Myself and some friends walked around to find the way into the Exam hall only to find the door was closed (it's a fire exit type one). When we were finally allowed into the room we all sat down and waited. The examiners had looked at the exam and said that we could leave after the first half hour if we wanted. Remmeber now that the test is an hour long. After 10 minutes EVERYBODY had finnished. The reason? It was a set of 10 multiple choice questions and two Acronyms. The module is a joke, I can pass (apparently) simply by handing in that CV thing I did a few months ago. It's ridiculous and I plan to bring it up at the next Course Rep meeting, it's a waste of our time. Anyway, onto more interesting things. I got back to my room and started recording a podcast for WoA. I never realised how hard it is. My voice is much more monotone than I ever realised and I had to spend about an hour or so recording 5 minutes of stuff. Dinner was a delicious chicken Kiev. I got to the CU meeting at about 1800 and helped finnish setting up the sound stuff (Sam had gotten there at 1700). After the service I helped lug the two big and heavy speakers down to the cars. They're very heavy. In the pub I played Greg at Chess. He's a very good player and I had three very challenging games with him. After that I sat and talked to some other people, I also doled out three packs of cookies (all I had on me) and got them to accept my MSN address. For those wackos that think I'm a stalker, note that I so far am trying to get people to talk to me first. I got back about 0000 ish and have just agreed to get into Angelsea building. Duane has a blog here, it'll be interesting to see how his style of writing changes over time as he gets better at it (remember my first posts?). just as I was about to post, a player from WoA said that he's got a blog. It's here if you want to see it.

Completely worthless fact of the day More global warming is caused by the farting of farmyard animals than by cars. Knowledge is power, hence why I tell you nothing of any acutal value...

7 comments:

Mum said...

more global warming is caused by people spouting phony statistics than ......

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are eating enough. Maybe it was just, you know, cold!!!

Also, B101 is a great unit to get you easy marks and they'll never take it out the sylabus so don't even bother complaining.

Exactly how many people have you pulled with the cookie ploy?

And where is the post about your philosophy you said you were going to write?

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to reply to a post in your friend AJs blog but i couldn't because he doesn't allow anon posts. Please tell him to change this. Thanks.

Teifion said...

Maybe you are eating enough. Maybe it was just, you know, cold!!!
But I never get cold...

Also, B101 is a great unit to get you easy marks and they'll never take it out the sylabus so don't even bother complaining.
If students want me to complain, I'll have to. Also, apparently there are mistakes in the exam (now that I'll HAVE to complain about)

Exactly how many people have you pulled with the cookie ploy?
Sadly, none

And where is the post about your philosophy you said you were going to write?I was tired, I'll see if I can be bothered to put it up tonight

I really wanted to reply to a post in your friend AJs blog but i couldn't because he doesn't allow anon posts. Please tell him to change this. Thanks.
Oki doki

Anonymous said...

But I never get cold...

Ermm.... are you human per chance ??

Teifion said...

Ermm.... are you human per chance ??
Yes, just ask most of the people that I know from Wales, I'd walk around in shorts and t-shirt. The only reason I've stopped is because it's apparently unattractive

Anonymous said...

you know hes telling the truth i know teifion form wales and yes he does walk around in t-shirt and shorts on the coldest of days lol