The blog has now moved!

Friday, January 27, 2006

So tired - Thursday

I managed to get up in time to reach my 0900 lab. I rushed off the bus as I needed to get there early enough to add stuff to my log book. I got there and copied down what I needed to. David sadly got there too late to copy all of the source down. I stalled the person who stamps the logbooks long enough for David to make it to another page and get the stamp in the right place. We have got several copies of our source in several places OTHER than the computer we were using. This is because last year there was some cheating, apparently there were 45 groups, and only 15 versions of source code. We also had to print out our source code so that any massive changes would be noticed. After the lab I went back to halls and then back to Uni to revise. When Cripps' test did take place it was not too hard. I don't think I got a massive ammount of marks, but I think I passed. After the test I went to an ASK session where I learnt all about Colons and Semi-Colons; I also volunteered to be a test-dummy for their software. Dinner tonight was quite nice, lamb cutlet. Duane and Graham left while I spent an hour talking to Gareth and Briley. Gareth and I traded jokes about each other and Briley (I made sure she knew they were jokes). Briley is pretty good at it. After dinner I went to my room and downloaded a load of royalty free music and started recording some Podcast stuff. I've even figured out how to do an interview over MSN. Simply have the interview in text, then the other party record their arguments/replies/comments and send them over. I cut and paste them in-between mine and walla, an interview. I would have gone to bed somewhat earlier but I was interviewing an American guy. I've sadly got an 0900 lab tomorrow, but It's not as rushed as the digital electronics ones and afterwards I can go home and relax. The post was delayed because last night blogspot was down.

Completely worthless fact of the day For my first try at interviewing someone really harshly (only go for an Arl Today interview if you're sure of the subject of debate) for my first try.

0 comments: