The blog has now moved!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Hardly in my room - Sunday

I got up in time to walk to Easterney with Lorna and Faye. Lawrence and Sarah walked some of the way but Sarah was feeling ill so they had to turn back. I hope Sarah feels better soon. After the service myself, Briley, Sarah and Siän went to the Mitchel's house for lunch, it was delicious. After lunch we went for a walk in the park. After the walk we were invited to a light dinner (they called it tea) which was also very nice. After the evening service we went to Steve's house. 4 Guys live there, it's spotless. I was impressed. We got back from Steve's at 0050 on Monday, I'm a little tired and have a lecture in 8 hours.

Person of the Day - Tim. Tim is Steve's brother and studies plumbing. He currently is doing his work experiance thingie at a hospital, the work is mostly maintenance.

1 comments:

Mum said...

As Nana Duck would say: you dirty stop-out