The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Overall, a bit down - Tuesday

I set my alarm for 0940, meaning to set it for 8:40. Luckily I woke up in time to get the bus and attend the lecture on Maths. It transpired that the bus after maths had just been missed by myself. I found this out 20 minutes before the bus got there. I walked back. The bus overtook me at the last leg of the journey, the tower was clearly in sight. I grabbed lunch and got the bus in for Cripps' lecture. During the break we tried to get a quake 3 game going. BUT, all my mates have illegitiamate versions. Hence, updates broke their copies. After getting back I did some looking at phpBB forums and downloaded a lot of mods, trouble is that they need to be installed by hand. But I've got MySQL working so I can dry run most stuff :) I went and did my washing before going to bed.

I FAILED, there is no person of the day today. Post a comment and suggest a new challange, see how long I can keep it up for.

1 comments:

Mum said...

" ... suggest a new challenge,. ..."
well how about trying a new vegetable every day - that could keep you busy for many many days!