The blog has now moved!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Chavs - Monday

I would have turned up to the 0900 lecture, but I overslept. Apparently I didn't miss anything important. During the Computing Lab I discovered that someone had seen 4 chavs messing around on a day they 'think' was wednessday. This means that the chance that the bike is still in Portsmouth is high. After dinner I went to the CU meeting to help setup sound. The sound was really really easy to setup today, I'm not sure why. After the meeting we went to the wrong pub because someone managed to get them mixed up. I'm tired and don't need to go to my 0900 lecture tomorrow :)

Person of the Day - Rick. Rick is a Course Rep, he's a mature student and in my Digital Electronics course. He's quite smart, married and has children.

0 comments: