The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Groggy Day - Saturday

I woke up at 0750. But rather than get up I stayed in bed until well, I got up in time for 1000. The World of Arl results took 6 hours from start to finnish, they were not helped a lot by people asking how long they were going to be and getting annoyed when we said "When they're ready". After the results I went back to my room and began looking at why my MySQL Database was broken. I restarted the computer twice, reinstalled once and it all worked. I then began downloading some more phpBB mods and listened to "The Day Today". Overall, nothing spectacular today, so I'll give you this..

Hi, I'm Alan Partridge and here is today's betting Onion Terror 2 to 1 Favourite 7 to 1, Massive Bereavement 113 to 1, Trust me, I'm a stomach All the rest 3-1 bar

0 comments: