The blog has now moved!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend in Wales - 5th and 6th of November

I got up I have no idea when on Saturday. The first thing I did was have breakfast, promise Arakasi that I'd be on MSN for a while then go shopping (within 5 minutes of saying I'd be online a while). I came back, did the WoA results and played some DOTA. After DOTA and soem delicious Curry for dinner I went down the pub with Lewis and played pool for a few hours, it was good fun. On the way home we watched cars race through a massive puddle (well out of the way of course), the highlight was a bus go through at the same time as a car (opposite directions), the car was completely covered in water. Sunday was quite good, I got up and played some DOTA, I managed to lose both games, clearly I should have tried harder. After that I sorted out some money stuff with my Mum (Student Loan going into my other account...), I then spent some time packing stuff up for the trip back to Uni. The Car journey back was fine, though a little long. Overall the weekend was great, I really enjoyed seeing my family again, especially my cat, he's so soft, stupid and downright cuddly :)

Lesson of the Weekend - Just because you leave the motorway on the wrong junction and return after turning round, doesn't mean you'll be behind where you were 30 seconds ago...

1 comments:

Mum said...

What an old softie, missing the cat ........



Taz is asleep and snoring so it is difficult to tell if he is missing you - he isn't off his food, he isn't having trouble sleeping, he yowls as much as ever so........