The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Uneventful, Boo Hiss - Tuesday - 8th of November

I got up in time for my 0900 start. The lecture on Internet Apps was the best yet, we discussed the corusework and asked lots of questions. After that I had some Maths, our exam will include Logarithms, Trigonometric Identities (urrrgh) and something else that's not 'too' bad. I cycled back after the lecture and had a lovely Gammon sandwich. I then cycled back in for the lecture from Cripps. He's very amusing and despite being two hours, is quite bearable. After the lecture I went on what seemed like a wild goose chase to see what I had to do to become a Course Representative. I found that Cripps was the person to talk to, then, that actually he wasn't, but we still chatted for a while. When I finnaly found the right guy (Branislav Vuksanovic, I think I spelt it right) and was told to email him.... I got back, did some basic web stuff and went to dinner with Jack. After dinner I went back to the refectory to have free broadband, email Branislav and free Hot Chocolate. After using the facilities (And chatting to the staff a little, Tom says he's going to try to make some Toffee Squares some time :D ) I sprinted back to my room (it was raining), showered, did some web design and some basic graphical work to some of the downloaded webcomics. I've also got a Christmas List - feel free to get me stuff on it....

Lesson of the Day - Never put off today what you can put off forever

0 comments: