The blog has now moved!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Validation - Saturday - 12th of November

I got up fairly early today, intime to be on the net for 0800. The WoA results were being done by only two pople today and we wanted to get them done (plus it meant he wasn't staying up too late). The results took a while but everything pretty much worked out well, I also took the time to upload a massive update to the WoA website, it's now browsable on a 56k modem. Though, this is no problem for me any more as I simply browse offline. I had sandwiches for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch AND.... sandwiches for dinner. Around 1400 I cycled into Tesos to get a pack of sugard and some milk. I also went to Wilksons and got a free pen (I had a voucher) and a mutli-plug thingy for when more than one person want's to use a laptop (it was 1.39). I got a discount becuase the person at the till managed to type in the wrong number for the pen voucher, wooo hoo, I'm ahead 20p. The evening was spent bringing the WoA website up to spec with the HTML standard, BBEdit not only has multiple file search and replace, it also has helper methods for everything, HTML, XML, XHTML, CSS and probably more validation features, it's really really good.

Lesson of the Day - Stabilo pens are really neat, all the better if they're free

0 comments: