The blog has now moved!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A walk on the beach - Sunday - 13th of November

I got up in time to walk to Easterly Evangelical church with Lorna, Briley and Sarah. It was quite nice, the best bit was Jonathon and Rebecca (Pastor and his wife) inviting the students back to their house for a curry, it was excellent. After the delicious lunch we went for a walk, I came back to do some web browsing and then went to bed early, I've got a test tomorrow. While on the walk I offered to do a website for the church as apparently their current one is several years old.

Lesson of the Day - It takes quite a long time for your hands to warm up fully

2 comments:

Mum said...

a bit eerie another pastor and his wife called Jonathan and Rebecca

Teifion said...

That's what I thought