The blog has now moved!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Walk walk walk - Sunday

Saturday involved no work or effort for anything. Sunday morning I got up walked a mile and a half to Becca's halls, walked three miles to Eastney Church. I was not in the morning service because I was helping with Discoverers. Helping to run Discoverers is very satisfying and rewarding, two of the girls have really taken a liking to me (no, they're far below my age to those that are about to suggest I find some cookies). After the service myself, Becca, Jo, Lizzie, India, Steve and Phil went to the Tenth Hole (went there last week for breakfast) and had a meal. I looked at the menu and realised there was no Half Roast chicken, I got a little worried until I found there was the equivalent of a Full English breakfast which I of course chose. It was very nice but our group had to be split into two because it was so large, I wasn't too keen on the Tenth Hole. After that we went for a walk along the sea-front and then went to Steve's House. In total I probably walked about 2 miles between then and Church. The evening service was about why we should be telling our friends about Jesus, the answer? Because nobody else will. At the end of the service I helped clear the chairs up as usual and stood around as Helen insulted me for no real reason (not Helen from the CU, this Helen is a lady from church. The insults however were poorly crafted and I barely cared enough to respond to them. Afterwards I walked Lorna and Brierley home then Becca. After getting home I suppose we should add about 4.5 miles onto our total. So that's 4.5 + 2 + 4.5 miles = 11 miles. Not too bad I think. My Timetable is also up for those that want to know what I'll be doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theres a lot of empty spaces there... Surely you should put something more productive there like "Pwning newbs in Warcraft 3" or something like that