The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Logic Logic Logic - Friday

Today I got up nice and late (nothing like a well rested brain huh?) and did some revision. This exam I wasn't sure about, it's Formal Computing which is basically logic but I didn't know it as well as say, Java. I revised stuff with Gareth and aside from a few bits I felt I was going to do okay in the exam. It was a two hour exam and after an hour and a quarter I was done (I was in the slower 50% for those that think I am fast). In the exam I feel that God really helped me, I remembered stuff I had completely failed to understand in the revision and I believe that I got many more marks because of it. After the exam I dropped Lawrence's DVDs back and borrowed a wodge more, I also had some re-heated pizza. After getting back rather late I played some Warcraft 3 with Ryo. Firstly was a 1v1 where I was testing out a specific hero. After comprehensively beating Ryo in such a manner he had no chance we decided that it was time to take it to the internet. We won both games hands down and my hero proved to be just as good online as against Ryo, we're working on putting together a team of people and I think I know which hero I will be using.

0 comments: