The blog has now moved!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Good and Bad - Thursday

I got up in time for my 1000 lecture which was not cancelled. The Group Project is just that, a group project. However, myself, Gareth, Chris and Henry are meant to be doing the Digital Electronics project, this is annoying as we'd rather do the programming one. So we have fired off emails to the unit leader asking to be moved. I received a reply saying I couldn't be. My plan? Find out why, I await his return email. Software Systems is led by Martin Cripps, he has the ability to turn a boring lecture into something amusing, it's very impressive and hopefully will help me learn the unit. In the afternoon I did a fair bit more PHP, watched Jarhead and played some DOTA with Gareth. Despite what my timetable apparently says, I only have 1 lecture tomorrow and that's software systems.

1 comments:

sparkly shoes said...

You are an utter legend (one word not leg end am neither calling you an ankle or anything else)
Thank you mr t