The blog has now moved!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lie in - Friday

I had a "little" lie in. Then I got up and went to my lecture. After the lecture I found that there really was nothing I can do about the group project. I place the blame wholly on John Geddes, partly because he is partly to blame and partly because I reckon he'd be disappointed if I didn't, actually, mostly because it's John. On the plus side there should be some programming involved so it's not all bad. After the lecture I went over to return some borrowed DVDs to Lawrence then walked home. At home I did a lot of programming, some gaming, watched Equilibrium and played some Warcraft. I did some more programming for WoA and then went to bed. Tomorrow one of the players from WoA is coming to visit so that'll rock.

0 comments: