The blog has now moved!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sweet - Wednesday

I got up and ready quite on time for my 0900 lecture. I walked the walk into Uni and... It was cancelled. So, I walked to the Union to wait for the CU to arrive and help them set up for Re-freshers Fayre. On the way I walked with Tom, he had a broken Umbrella, I offered to fix it and found he had actually found it lying around, discarded by a group of chavs and that if I wanted to fix it, I could have it. I am now in possession of an Umbrella, a decently sized one too. Considering how much walking I do I reckon it might come in useful. Re-freshers fayre did not involve as much in the way of free stuff as the first one did. However, I got enough sugar (sweet wise) to keep me going for quite some time and it was all good. In the afternoon I had a Course Rep meeting but before that I had a talk with David Ndzi, he's starting up the Student Knowledge Group thingie that makes websites, I am of course going to be in it, this time he's got the full backing of many University Deans and whatnot along with several Student Support Services. John Geddes came into the SSCC meeting and was immediately cynical and sarcastic, so no different from usual. He demanded I not blog about him but umm, I forgot ;). For the rest of the meeting we discussed various things to the sound of John's continuing sarcasm and dry wit. I found it very funny and combined with the Cream Cakes it improved the meeting quite a lot. Shame he left early. I went home, did some more programming and some web-authoring for WoA, played some Warcraft 3 with Gareth and played a game called Battle for Wesnoth. It reminds me a lot of Panzer General.

2 comments:

sparkly shoes said...

Hi ti
Just to let you know I have finally succombed (I can neither spell that, nor think of an alternative) to your request and blogged again. I give you warning, it is a bit depressing, but I promise the next one will be more cheery (as it won;t try to cover a whole year where bad things have happened!
c u later mr t

Monkey Hanger said...

Teifion,

I think you have incorrectly spelled the words "positive" and "enthusiastic".

Get Firefox 2, it has an extension called "total-lies-filter" and another called "lawsuittoolbar" which you should install at your earliest convenience.

If any of Teifion's family are reading this, you must be very proud.