The blog has now moved!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

PLAYZONE!!! - Friday

Lectures = Eugh. Right, now that's out of the way, the afternoon! I programmed and WoAed. Okay, evening! Playzone, but first, I spent an hour or two talking to a fresher (while WoAing). Katharine was feeling unwell, specifically She was unwell enough to come to Playzone. Of course, I am not going to let a bit of a bunged up nose stop stop me from getting a Fresher to Playzone! After roughly an hour Katharine had agreed to meet me at the bottom of James Watson hall whereupon d make sure she got the Union without collapsing. I prayed for half an hour. I got to James Watson hall, she was there and feeling fine. Turns out it had been slightly more than a blocked up nose but again, do I look like I care? I've got God on my side. Prayer Works. So, we went to playzone, it was really really good fun. As with last year, people have no idea how "skilled" I am at not getting friction burns. People kept telling me I'd burn my leg hair off or set fire to my legs (okay, not the second one but it'd have been funny if someone had said it). Suffice to say, the only injuries sustained were on my right elbow where I banged it going down a slide, my left knee bumping into a pole and my left big toe stubbing on a step. By the end of Playzone I was so worn out that Sarah started to worry I might be ill. I soon recovered and though not quite as energetic as usual, walked SiƤn home and then walked back myself. There I had a short shower, WoA'd a little and blogged. Overall it's been a good day and I really enjoyed it.

0 comments: