The blog has now moved!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I like days with only two hours of work - Thursday

I had a very nice lie in and turned up to my 1100 lab. In it myself and Chris did a lot of thinking, bounced a lot of ideas off of each other and as a result got a lot done. Chris estimates we're halfway to solving the problem, I'm not quite so optimistic but I know we did a good bit of work. The lab also went very fast, we were very engrossed in our work. After the lab I went home, there I WoAed and then programmed Phil the Database. I went to see Jonathan for a final Baptism Session where we discussed Prayer quite a lot. It was good and I learnt from it. When I got back I pretty much programmed for the rest of the evening, it's now 2300 (I got back about 1700ish), lets call it five and a half hours, all programming. The time just flew by as I started work on Phil's sister database, Maggie. Of interest to Mac users might be what happens if you push Command (often called Apple), Option, Control and 8. No, I've not broken your computer, it's just inverted the screen. It's designed for people who have trouble viewing the screen as it is normally, I personally find it very relaxing on the eyes, particularly if I'm in a darkish room. Tomorrow is PLAYZONE! I also added to my Christmas List, adding a Delirious? album and Warcraft 3 the Frozen Throne complete with Expansion Pack. It's a good game and I know it's got a lot of life left in it.

1 comments:

Marcia said...

You have put together a lovely Christmas list, I hope you get the sense of style you requested ;}