The blog has now moved!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Guess What! - Saturday

That's right! Today was REALLY dull. Now, I know how annyoing it is to see a title like that so I've got a cunning plan. I'll say what I wish had happened today. In my mind this would have been a great day if... I woke up this morning at 0730 as planned (that's acutally what I did). It was very cold (hang on, this is rather real so far), getting washed was only plesent when hot water was involved. Still I was very much awake very fast. I grabbed a mug of tea, a sandwich and began working on WoA. Due to the multiple Database Systems I'd created it ran all the caclulations for me, I spent a whole hour and it'd done everything I needed it to for 40 different teams (we currently have 24 teams, 12 teams to a Custodian). Well, it was now very early in the morning, perfect time for a little Bible study. An hour later I understood more about what I'd been reading today and I'm really glad I spent the time to look at it and think about it. After that I decided to have a short nap. I was awoken from my nap by my phone, on the other end of the phone was this really nice Lady I've not told you about. She invted me over to her house to watch the Rugby (okay I admit, I have no clue what time it was meant to be on TV). I went over there and she cooked me food. Awesome. After the Rugby Match (do I look like I care who won?) I went back to my house and worked on my latest Database Idea for WoA. It works really well, we're going to call it Ermantrude, the last one was called Smythe. In the evening that Lady I watched Rugby with earlier came over because she was bored, we played computer games and it was really good fun. We then went for a walk on the beach, I found a crab and caught it (yeah, it doesn't take a lot to please me), I promptly ran after the lady while holding the crab. I found it really funny. After walking said Lady home I went back onto WoA to find everything ticking over smoothly, the automatic systems working like a charm. Someone had also emailed me asking if they could buy a copy of some of the stuff I'd written. W00t. As you can see, there are some slight differences between what actually happens and what really happens, yet, they're not all that different are they! I hope that made visiting my blog worthwhile for you, maybe next Saturday will be somewhat more realistic yet just as interesting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you eaten any mushrooms you found growing?

mum said...

give WOA a miss for a week and find something interesting to do and then you can regale your readers with real stories of your day.
Would you like some ideas?

Teifion said...

Sure, ideas are welcome. No, I've not been eating mushrooms.

Sarah said...

Yo Ty!!! I have my own blog now! HOW COOL AM I!! ;-D

Major Look said...

England vs New Zealand today @ 3pm :-)

Sunset is at 4:27pm, so make sure you have had your walk by the beach then.

Low tide is around 12pm, so you should be able to find some rock pools with crabs in during the afternoon.

Hope this helps

Emz said...

Ooo kewl I might watch that match if I have nothing else to do then(I don't like watching sport much, but sometimes Rugby is ok :P)

Teifion said...

Yes, thank you for the suggestions