The blog has now moved!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ultra Rubbish - Friday

Morning lectures were overall, boring. Moving on, I got home and carried on working on Phil the Database. I did some WoA stuff and then played Halo 2 with Huw. In accordance with the wishes of Zorg, I killed Huw (ingame, not in real life), despite the fact that we were playing co-op. Yes, Huw was a little confused but I had a tank and he didn't so it was okay (for me anyway). I installed some new extensions for Firefox and they broke it. This meant that I had to download Firefox 2, it's had a lot of bad reviews but so far it's not been too bad, though, it is a little slower than Firefox 1. Apparently it causes iTunes to skip, it's happened once with me. I later went to see Jonathan and talked to him about Baptism (it's on the 19th for sure now), about what it means and why. We had some interesting tangents (it's like hall group all over again) but for the most part they were good and I'm glad I talked to him. After that I had a light dinner and went over to Richard's house. We chatted about various geeky things before going to blockbuster. Richard's housemate Jimmy came with us as did Ryo (actually called Richard but normally called Ryo). We rented a film called "Ultraviolet". It is basically rubbish. The plot was clearly written by an inebriated 3 year old. I also suspect that while said 3 year old was writing the script, they were snorting hamsters up their nose. After 5 minutes of it we just started to mock it which it turns out was most amusing. Jimmy can be quite witty and both Richard and Ryo at least tried. I'm sorry that today was so boring. I'm not overly expectant that tomorrow will be a whole lot better.

3 comments:

Emz said...

Firefox has a load of useless updates where it practially destroys itself, maybe other stuff too. It's why I'm not allowed to use it. I'll find out the full reason why and let you know.

I hope Saturday suprises you and is actually more interesting than you expect it to be :)

Major Look said...

Watch the Wales vs Australia Rugby game - that will be interesting ;-)

Teifion said...

1) WoA
2) I don't enjoy watching sport
3) WoA

Now, if a highly attractive, intelligent, Christian Lady that likes Chocolate invited me over, then I might quite possibly say yes.