The blog has now moved!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Title not thought of - Monday

I got up, got washed had no or little breakfast and left for my Java lab. There I compelted the work, so did Chris and Gareth. Ionnais came around and saw us sitting around doing nothing. He found it hard to believe that we'd finnished it, well, the three of us program for hobbies and so after being called "sad" we were allowed to leave early. It's okay, I called Ionnais ugly earlier in the lab (he had a very good comeback). We went to Tesco where I spent a whole £1.75 on some food, said food also included my dinner. After two hours of Formal Computing, I was almost asleep and had to leave (along with Chris and Gareth) because I am sure I would have actually fallen asleep in the lecture. It's strange, the first two lectures were quite good. Getting back I did a little work on my CV and continued working on my HTML tutorial, I'm explaining how to create Forms, after that I'll improve the PHP tutorial. Setting up sound tonight was "fun". Steve missed his lecture because he was late returning from Reading. We got the stuff from Immanual and got the Union, after setting up we discovered we still had a fair bit of time so Steve explained what the sound equipment actually does and how it works. Give it a few more weeks and I can set it up myself! After CU we took the sound stuff back (it's impressive how heavy that stuff is) and went to the Pub. I played a game of Chess against Richard Priddy, he's not quite as good as me and lost but we had fun so it doesn't matter who won. Afterwards we had random conversations, I explained the Cookie Theory to a Fresher who was confused and possibly scared by it. After that I walked SiƤn, Helen and Abi home, just ahead of us were Claire and Liz, they didn't once look behind themselves and were a fair distance ahead of us. They were rather apathetic when I walked up behind them and told them to look behind themselves a little more often. The fact that I can walk very quietly rather fast does help. I got back home, talked to my housemates, got some funny photos of me in a box, blogged and went to bed. Also, my baptism might be taking place on the 19th, I'm sorting out the details with Jonathan, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell the whole CU on the basis that the Church is of a limited size and I know a lot of people.

5 comments:

Brett Jordan said...

"I played a game of Chess against Richard Priddy, he's not quite as good as me and lost but we had fun so it doesn't matter who won."

So, "I played a game of Chess with Richard Priddy" would have done just fine then :-)

your ever-luvvin' uncle brett

Major Look said...

The better line may have been - I played a game of chess with that Loser R.P - I am great and it was fun'

You could also have said that although R.P is not as good as you, he is still better than Brett at Chess ;-)

In fact Taz once beat Brett at Chess (oh no I was sworn to secrecy on that one)

Teifion said...

I think I'll take my ever-luvvin' uncle's advice and start to take your advice with a pinch of salt...

Anonymous said...

He's been turned...

Brett Jordan said...

Taz cheated.