The blog has now moved!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cold - Thursday

Yes, it was a bit of a chilly day today. That is, until I walked more than 100m, at that point my circulation kicked in and by the time I was almost at Uni I had taken off my coat and was walking around in shorts and t-shirt. I saw two ladies walking along in coats, scarves and trousers, shivering and there was me carrying my coat and actually feeling very warm. One of them spotted me and gave me a look that plainly said "you must be joking". I of course grinned back. The lab went well, afterwards I saw the people about placements, filled in some form I was apparently meant to fill in a while ago and sorted out a few details. I then walked back and continued work on Phil the Database for WoA. In fact, I did that for most of the day, over dinner we watched V for Vendetta, I think it might be my new favourite film. Sure, it's not one that's worth watching all the time but I like it a lot and rate it very highly. In the evening I carried on with Phil the Database. In total today I quite possibly spent 7 hours programming, maybe only 6. I think that any placement involving programming will suit me nicely. Now for the title, I sit here at 2315 and my toes are cold. I think my window isn't overly heat retentive, is this a problem? No, I am very very good at living in low tempreatures, I just need to make sure that I move around a little more than at present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

V for Vendetta is a brilliant film
good taste Tie

Major Look said...

Try wearing thicker socks at home - that will help keep your feet warm.