The blog has now moved!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Why am I so tired? - Monday

I got up and arrived at my 9am Java Lab quite on time. I completed the lab before most people had even begun the lab. This was helped somewhat by the fact that my Mac laptop does everything the uni computers do, but faster. I then started playing around with Java a little and learnt a few things about it. That lab finnished at 1030. I walked fast to Tesco and got three Minced Beef and Onion pies for £3, they're rather big too. From 1100 till 1300 I had Formal computing, then after that I had another hour of it where we were given questions of the previous two hours. I admit that it's not overly easy to stay alert. After the lectures I walked home and had a nap. I was feeling tired. I napped until about 1745, when I got up and went to setup sound of the CU. After CU I went home because I was tired and couldn't be bothered to go to the pub. Today I wore shorts because not only are they more comfortable but because my trousers are drying after being washed. Nobody complained so I'll carry on wearing them unless I've a specific reason to wear trousers (such as going to the Mac Expo week Saturday).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Catch me on MSN sometime. I would like to hear what your formal computing class does. It sounds similar to my formal methods class in name, but I haven't heard you talk about what you do yet.

Teifion said...

So far we've covered Sets and Functions, it's basically Binary Logic but without using Binary...