The blog has now moved!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

A bit of a short entry for Sunday

I got up and went to Church. The Morning service was about Comminion and staying together as a Church. After the service Lorna, Sarah, Hannah and myself went over to Nick and Sue Robert's house for lunch. It was really really nice and we all appriciated it. We spent most of the rest of the day there, I played with their son Mathew and found their garden had lots of spiders, for some reason only myself and Mathew found this a good thing, the Ladies were not so keen on them. The evening service was about prayer, how serious are we when we pray? Do we ever tell people we're praying for them? If not, why? How much thought do we put into prayers? They are challenging questions and are making me think about my prayers. I walked home and did the ever present WoA stuff and chatted on MSN. Tomorrow I have lots of lectures then CU in the evening so it'll be a somewhat more eventful day.

0 comments: