The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More Doughnuts - Tuesday

I got up nice and early so as to get to the Prayer Meeting. It was at Lorna's house, we all had Bacon Butties and it was a very nice way to wake up. We prayed mostly for Freshers and the Freshers Fayre Wednessday and Thursday. Afterwards we sat around and chatted about various things. In the end, Brierley, Sarah, Emma, Steve H and myself went to Langstone to give out Doughnuts, I gave Tom the head cheff a card to say thanks for the great food last year, he was really happy about it. We gave out a lot of Doughnuts, though Langstone was for the most part very quiet and it was hard to get rid of them. After Langstone we went over to Lorna's again, they gave me free lunch which was really nice of them. After that I did a podcast with a guy from WoA. Not long after that, I had dinner. Lauren had as usual very kindly offered to cook. Pete wasn't having dinner with us tonight (he just had a snack). Recently (i.e. since about Saturday) my appetite has been far reduced and I don't know why, I assume stress. Somehow I ate a massive portion of Potatoes, Chickein and even Vegetables. I think Lauren is an excellent cook! After dinner, Huw came over and we podcasted, then played some computer games. Overall it's not been an overly interesting day.

2 comments:

Mum said...

you seem to be doing rather well for free food but when am I going to be reading about a splendid meal cooked by you?
your repertoire consists of more than just sausages and gammon now

Teifion said...

I can cook Pasta and Rice too ;)

I'm going over to Jo and Lizzie's tonight, their plan is that if they cook a meal for people, those people then owe them a meal. I'm sure I'll manage to cook something some time...