The blog has now moved!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Free Donuts! - Monday

I got up at 8ish, (getting into the swing of it), did some WoA stuff and then walked over to Jo and Lizzie's house. From there we walked to Asda, found they had very few donuts, we then walked to Tesco and got 100 Donuts. From there we walked to the Bateson Halls. Now for the hall manager. I went in to ask for a table for us to put the Donut packs on, he was very very much against religion. Apparently by giving Donuts out to freshers we're forcing out Religion onto people. Still, he couldn't stop us doing it and simply glowered at us and refused us a table. After about 15 minutes Steve arrived (making 4 of us if you've been counting carefully). Shortly after that Lizzie suggested that two people go to Trafalgar hall to give out Donuts, I said I wasn't fussed and so was given 50 Donuts (in bags) to carry. After about an hour and a half or two hours, I wasn't paying a vast ammount of attention to time and it went quite fast, we were out of Donuts. Half the freshers thought there was a catch to us giving out Donuts, losers. I had 5 of them last year and look at me! After that I walked home and did some more WoA stuff, watched some Scrubs (oh it's a hard life being a student) and then did more WoA stuff. Later that evening myself and Pete met Becca outside Her hall, however because Jo and Lizzie had said they'd meet her there we had to wait for them, they were late. In the pub I lost at Chess to Lawrence and Sarah, it was a fun game and we made many a joke. I then talked with Huw about WoA and to many other people about it, with a bit of luck more people from the CU will join! I walked Jo and Lizzie home because nobody else was, then walked home myself. I met Gareth and Becca, they got some kebabs and I carried on, I wish now that I'd waited with them, because I was walking down the road and behind me were two fairly large guys, running. I crossed the road, and so did they, so I started running off, they stopped chasing me fairly fast (I can move at a very good pace when I want to) and I got home safe and sound. Again, the time probably had something to do with it, it was only 11pm. You may have noticed that only the first instance of WoA is a hyperlink, I figured I only need one per page so only the first is.

4 comments:

Emz said...

What is it with people wanting to attack you?

I'm really glad you're ok, God must have been taking care of you yet again :)

Anonymous said...

Teifion, it's Doughnuts, we aren't in America yet!

Teifion said...

That'd be why my spell checker said it was donuts not doughnuts (the second making more logical sense)

Anonymous said...

We didnt have kebabs!!! Don't like them much. I ate a burguler, yum yum, full of stolen goodness and becca had a fatty pie. ewwwwwwwww