The blog has now moved!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I can blag almost anything - Saturday

I got up an hour earlier than usual, I'm not sure why seeing as I took a long time to fall asleep. Anyhoo, I woke up with an aching stomach, it turns out that I over-exercised it. When we tried climbing that shelter I got the furthest, I did a pull-up so my chest was level with the top, this left my legs dangling in mid air. I see two real options, one is to push yourself up with your arms (as a weedy person it's just not happening) or, swing your legs up onto the roof and just roll on, I got one leg up and for some reason forgot to move it over for the second, anyhoo, it required stomach strength I don't have. I did some WoA stuff after getting up and started transfering stuff between my computer and backup disk, really really slowly, in fact, I left it going when I went to Lorna's. Yesterday Sarah, Brierley and Lorna came over at some point, they didn't stay long and with the "excitment" I forgot about it, suffice to say their friend was ment to be comming over today. I went over to their house, Lydia (the name of said friend) was not there, Lorna and myself therefore decided it'd be a good idea to try and put up CU posters in all the Halls. Jo had already tried to put them up at some point but was flat out told she couldn't, unsurprisingly Jo had very little hope we'd manage it. Sadly for Jo, she forgot that I enjoy the challenge of "blagging" stuff, I feel that getting permission to stick up posters when other people are not counts as blagging stuff. Within 30 seconds of entering each hall I had left a small sheaf of posters they said they'd stick up, you never know, they might just put them up. Got back to Lorna's, had a glass of Orange Juice, went back home and watched some Scrubs (awesome) and did more WoA stuff. Tomorrow is the Church Search (I personally think that Church Crawl is a cooler name) and I'm looking forwards to meeting some Freshsers!

0 comments: