The blog has now moved!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quiet Day - Thursday

I got up and umm, okay, for the entire day I did nothing but play Marathon, write WoA readme and play with a database (also for WoA). I wrote some commedy for WoA, specifically commedy that relays a hint/message to the players about something that's being overlooked by lots of them. On a side note, in Marathon there are a set of three levels acclaimed to be the hardest to "vid" (where you jump to that level with an inbuilt cheat and start with nothing but a puny pistol) and special versions were made. I can complete all of the special ones (you have to vid them) and can vid two of the normal ones, the last normal one really is very hard.

1 comments:

Emz said...

I don't have a clue what Marathon is apart from a game. I know you play it alot though. Sounds good anyway. Now I want to play Return To Castle Wolfenstein! I haven't played it in over 3 months methinks...