The blog has now moved!

Monday, September 25, 2006

No luck - Monday

I got up really late and... I can't remember what I did computer wise, whatever it was it clearly wasn't blog worthy. The course of the day was sadly mostly a waste, I spent a lot of time playing Marathon (it's a very good game) and not a lot doing productive things. The evening was spent with more Marathon, some WoA, some Pasta and Tuna (I CAN COOK!), more Marathon, laughing a Funny Pictures that I intend to look at whenever I need a laugh in the next few days. In other news I am now the guy incharge of the CU website for sure, bad news is I have no access to the server yet. We've got loads of stuff planned for Freshers week which is going to be really really good, such things include me giving out donuts at Langstone, playing games in the park and possibly something involving chocolate, this time, rather than handing it out to everybody, my policy of free stuff says that most of it goes into my stomach :)

0 comments: