The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tired - Tuesday

Due to a program crashing, my Mac never actually played my alarm, the rest of the system was fine, it was just that application. I didn't get up early at all and felt tired the rest of the day as a result. I spent most of the day playing Marathon, running WoA and talking to a Fresher (Becca) who will be joining the CU and going to Eastney. Around about 2000 I went over to Lorna's to sort out how she wants the CU website to work but she wasn't in, Brierley, Sarah and Greg were cooking Bangers and Mash and had made too much, neato, dinner was sorted. Afterwards we watched some supernanny and lost, I had a cup of tea. It turns out that I have a "special" mug there, they claim that it was left there by the previous occupants, I'm dubious about this. The mug is of standard size, plain white with big black lettering saying "I love tits", then in really really small writing it mentions it's from some orno-something society. I found it amusing and Sarah will now be horrified that I put this here because Jonathon from Eastney reads it :)

2 comments:

Emz said...

Lol! Let's hope he knows about ornithology...that way she has nothing to worry about :P

Teifion said...

I'm sure Jonathan will perform admirably, and by that that he'll mention it next time we have lunch at their house ;)