The blog has now moved!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lots of Sun - Saturday

I finnished the WoA results at about 0700 and then tried to sleep for a while. I napped and got up at about 1200, had lunch and then tried more napping. When that failed I talked to people on MSN and did some basica graphical stuff. In the afternoon I walked to Jo's house to return the books I was lent, sadly there was nobody in so I had a nice hour and a bit walk in the scorching sun, with a bit of luck I'll develop a good looking tan, apparently bright white isn't fasionable. In the evening there was a joint birthday meal for Lorna and SiƤn. After the meal we all went to the beach and sat around talking. I've not felt very tired today except when in strong sunlight (but that's just the geek in me), it's tomorrow I'm wondering about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teifion, I put you down as an intelligent person, use it, or maybe I am wrong?

Teifion said...

I'm confused about why you would/would not consider me intelligent.