The blog has now moved!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Early Early Early - Friday

I got up at ummm, well, whenever I got up, it was later than usual. I messed with my Forum a little more and did some revision for the upcomming exam. When it came to the exam, well, I was in for a surprise. The exam had little to nothing to do with what we had been taught in class! Suffice to say most of us were not overly happy, a feeling no doubt exaggreated by the fact that we were all done by the half hour mark and had to sit down in a hot, stuffy room for another half hour until the exam was over. After the exam I did more modding of my Forum, this time more PHP than HTML, I'm getting to the stage where I could actually write my own mods soon! I had a nap and then got up at about 2200 to start on the WoA results. The plan is that I will be free Saturday afternoons by moving the WoA results about 12 hours sooner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

While it is nice to have my orders done sooner. Don't kill yourself over it. The survival of the game is more important than early orders!!

Mum said...

as you are soon going to be back with your unutterably dull family in Wales, where nothing remotely interesting ever happens, perhaps you need to start weaning your regulars off reading your blog or it will be cold turkey for them.....