The blog has now moved!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Grass - Sunday

The morning service was very good. It was about how Jesus is not just a patchup, he's a whole new way of life. Johnathan took the parable of the wineskin and put it in modern-day terms (he's very good at it) to make it easier to understand. After Church, we went over to the LT house. There we had doritoes, drinks and lots of laughs. For some reason Brierley has an accute knowledge of what's in my wardrobe (or thinks she does). If I cared then I might be worried. After lunch we went onto the common where we played catch with various thrown impliments. For some reason everybody kept on trying to pile on top of me, after the first time (I got lucky and sprinted) I kept my eye open and only at the end of the playing did they get me, even then they didn't manage it (go torso muscles). I had a grass fight with Sarah, Jo and SiƤn. Brierley wisely didn't join in. It was them against me, owing to greater speed and ability to know that wind blows grass, I thrashed them. The evening service was about how God is immeasurably large and nothing is beyond him. After the service I went over to Jo's to fix her internet connection (again), it took me a good 2 minutes and then I walked back. Tomorrow is a bank holiday so I'll not be going to the Prayer Meeting as Lorna doesn't want to walk and there are no busses.

0 comments: