The blog has now moved!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Title? - Monday

I fell asleep at about 0300 due to the heat in my room, it was stifling. At the time of writing it's mild and I've got the window open at 2300, I'm not sure how it's so warm in the room and not outside. In the morning I revised, WoAed and also had a chat about Christianity to Lorna. In the afternoon I went over to Huw's for the podcast and a little Halo. CU tonight was covering James Chapter 4. For those not in the know, Christianity is about having a relationship with Jesus. As with all relationships it needs to grow, recently that's been something on my mind. James Chapter 4 is about what the problem is, why it's a problem and how to fix it (that's roughly how the speaker put it). I felt it very appropriate and dwelled on it while walking home. Exam Timetable My remaining Exam timetable goes like this Tues 30th (tomorrow) - 0900 Exam - Digital Electronics (not the easiest exam, would have likes it to be a bit later) Thurs 1st - 0900 Exam - C Programming (Not overly taxing, got a good mark in CWork) Fri 2nd - 1615 Exam - Electronic Design (Not overly taxing, passed already on coursework) Wed 7th - 1115 Exam - Web Design (Really easy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did u do in the c programming project?

Teifion said...

I found out today that our group got 43%, the best group fot 6something% and the average was 23% or so.

Anonymous said...

well done then! you were one of the 4 groups that passed!

(same anonymous as above)