The blog has now moved!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cola Cola Cola - Friday

I got up latish. Whatever time it was I almost finnished the WoA results by 1500, at that time I got the Uni bus and then went to my assessment for Internet Apps. I got high marks (there were one or two things I wasn't aware I needed to do to get 100%). After the assessment I went down to the Societies Carnival. I measure things like this by the ammount of free stuff I get. In the first freshers fayre I got those 4 boxes of stuff, that was pretty good. At the second freshers fayre I got some chocolate and that was about it. Both times there was rubbish music on. This time I got about 16Kg of Cola (free) and the music was very good. Some band of drummers (samba music or something) came along and they were really really good. I also got loads of free sweets. The Cola took the form of about 18 cans in my bag (at which point it became a little heavy) and a set of 4 six-packs in my arms. That's 8Kg in my bag and 8Kg in my hands. The bag also had the computer in it and a water gun I'd bought for a quid (I'll make good use of it for sure). On the way out of the park one random person I'd never seen before asked me for a can, I declined (I wasn't opening the ones in my hand and he had 8 mates, I've got plans for this cola). I was also asked by a guy in my department for some, he does some stuff on the student radio. I plan to listen to the radio at a time when he's on and then phone him about it. After the carnival I got the bus back and finnished off results. I won't be blogging tomorrow as I'll be at a sleepover for Lawrence's Stag doo, that's where 8Kg of the cola is going (maybe I won't have to chip in for food if I supply some drinks is my line of thought).

Plagarism
If someone plagarised your stuff, what'd you do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me really mad, I never got a box of free stuff at freshers fayre, cos scum like you took the pi*s! Isn't greed one of the seven deadly sins?

Teifion said...

The Seven Deadly sins are not in the Bible anywhere so I'm not really fussed if "being called Teifion" was one of them.

As for the boxes, well, you should have gotten there sooner, they were handing out two to a person as it was, I just had the brains to go back a second time.

Anonymous said...

you had the greed to go back a second time you mean. i was there at half ten