The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ill? - Tuesday

I got up for my 0900 lecture (maths) fine. I sat through the lecture taking notes fine too. Afterwards I sat down and talked to Sam (not in the CU) for an hour (we had a break). At the start of the day my throat was a little sore. During the talking I drank a pint of water, by the end of it my throat was still parched. The computing lecture wasn't overly amazing, neither was the B122 lecture. By the time I got back to my room I was rather tired and still becomming thirsty within seconds of drinking a swig of water my throat would dry. I was also feeling sleepy. I'm attributing this cold to my lack of sleep recently and also Sarah or Lizzie, both were ill over the weekend. In the evening I went over to Jo and Lizzie's house along with Sarah, Steve, Abi, Lorna and Justin. We made some stuff for the societies carnival. We did lots of fun stuff there but I'm too tired and my throat now throbs so I'm going to bed. I'm not sure I'll be getting up for my 0900 lecture tomorrow.

0 comments: