The blog has now moved!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Girls and Guys - Monday

I got up early, very very early. There was a prayer meeting at 0830 and now that I am a Christian I decided that I'd like to go to it. There were not many of us but it was a good time. After that I went to the lab and spent the next two hours trying to do some semblance of work. After that, Tesco, I needed some stuff so I got some stuff. After the afternoon lecture I went over to Huw's and we recorded the podcast. Next week we're having a "special guest". We're not telling very many people who it is, it's a surprise. Dinner wasn't overly amazing, though it was quite a nice social time. After dinner I uploaded the podcast. CU this evening wasn't the normal preach. Seeing as Johnathan had not had a lot of time to prepare (he had to step in at the last moment) he did an "interactive" sermon. Basically he got us to think about things a lot more, it was a lot better than most of what we normally have. After CU we went down the pub. I played against Lawrence at Chess and it was an excellent game. I also played taught (and subsequently lost to her at it) SiƤn Draughts. I played a couple of other games of it that night, winning and losing some. Overall it's not been as "blog packed" as the last two days, it was however (in my opinion) a good day and I liked it.

Getting to know me
When you hear about things only through the medium of text or maybe 2nd hand talk (i.e. not from the person themselves) you build up a mental image of the person. It's probably false, it's certainly been like that for me a lot. The idea I had was to make a page describing who I really am and what I'm like (probably with pictures of my appaling looks). It's for WoA players more than blog readers, however, do you think it'd be of interest to you? Does the blog convey better than anything other than meeting me in real life (poor you if you do) convey who I am better than normal texts?

0 comments: